DHCP Redundancy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DHCP Redundancy Forum

DHCP Redundancy for free

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Back to DHCP-RedundancyBack to DHCP-Redundancy  

DHCP redundancy Works Great one way, But.......

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rgrover

DHCP redundancy Works Great one way, But....... Empty
PostSubject: DHCP redundancy Works Great one way, But.......   DHCP redundancy Works Great one way, But....... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 2:22 pm

Hi Admin

I downloaded, tried, Its works great for me without any problem. But there is ony one minor issue which I am facing and like to consult with you, where I am wrong ?

Once you stop the DHCP service on Main, Its send the Email to Specified persons and starts the DHCP service on second without any problem ... works awesome.

But... if I try to start the service again on Main server, I got an error message that "Service already running on second server having IP address 192..... part of domian , Eventviewer ID 1054"

Any help will be appreciated.

Regards
RGrover
Back to top Go down
rgrover

PostSubject: Waiting for somebody answers...yet   DHCP redundancy Works Great one way, But....... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 7:39 am

Hi Admin

No reply yet for my above said Q', Please give me the answer, where I am wrong... Thanks
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: DHCP redundancy Works Great one way, But.......   DHCP redundancy Works Great one way, But....... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 2:44 am

Check if both DHCP i authorized by the AD.
Back to top Go down
https://dhcp-redundancy.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DHCP redundancy Works Great one way, But.......   DHCP redundancy Works Great one way, But....... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DHCP redundancy Works Great one way, But.......
Page 1 of 1