DHCP Redundancy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DHCP Redundancy Forum

DHCP Redundancy for free

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Back to DHCP-RedundancyBack to DHCP-Redundancy  

Server 2008R2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cyril

Server 2008R2 Empty
PostSubject: DHCP redundancy on W2K8R2   Server 2008R2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 2:18 am

bonjour j'ai mis en prod sur un OS de type 2K8R2 et je rencontre plusieurs problemes. le service de detecte pas que le dhcp principal et meme lorsque je force le demarrage l'export des etendues n'est pas chargée
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Server 2008R2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server 2008R2   Server 2008R2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 2:22 am

English please.
Back to top Go down
https://dhcp-redundancy.forumotion.com
cyril

Server 2008R2 Empty
PostSubject: on 2K8R2    Server 2008R2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 3:15 am

sorry I m french and i dont speak english very well. but i try to do

hello
I put a prod dhcp redundancy 2K8R2 and observe several major problem. the service does not detect when the main falls. and when I force the startup configuration of the tracts is not loaded. this phenomenon is random and prior to prod the tests did not reveal these problems. I also noticed that the process occupies dhrcp redundancy memory and grew over time. a decision of services allows putting things in place but as regards the import of the tracts do not solve problem
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Server 2008R2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server 2008R2   Server 2008R2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 3:50 am

Start the DHCP-Redundancy config utility and stop the service in the menu.
Click advanced settings and enable debug, save the settings.
Start the service again from the menu.
Wait two minutes, stop the main dhcp service, wait two minutes after the second DHCP service is up, start the main DHCP service again and again wait two minutes.
Disable debugging with the config utility.
In the installation directory there is now a file named debug.txt, please mail it to me

Last edited by Admin on Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://dhcp-redundancy.forumotion.com
cyril

Server 2008R2 Empty
PostSubject: 2K8   Server 2008R2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 5:47 am

I encountered problems and after having changed the properties of the service everything is in order. must use an account for the startup of the service and not to "local system". it smeble the local system account have not sufficient access to some directory system.

everything is OK .. thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Server 2008R2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server 2008R2   Server 2008R2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server 2008R2
Page 1 of 1